Saturday, September 25, 2010

The head said,review~

I was sent two hats for review,no other compensation was given! 



Okay, FIRST ... I can not tell you how many people have asked where i got these hats since i got them! I have sent at least 5 people the links and given them to my friends, as well!! They all love these hats!!! Now..what hats may i be talking about? Why of course! the minnie/mickie mouse hats my babies have! Look at these, just look!


Haha, they are sooo cute! I love these hats! They are made of really strong yarn,and wash easily!They are very warm, and will be great in the winter time ( in fact, bailey is wearing her's with her minnie mouse costume!!) The hats i recieved are  "  hand crocheted single stitch with double yarn which makes this hat super warm and without holes".The head said creates hats for just about every kind of person 



Snoopy.how cute is he??? Dress your child in black and white, they can be snoopy!!!!


check out the head said on etsy! She's got 100's of hats to offer!

No comments: