Saturday, June 12, 2010

WINNER comment #16- CRYSTAL! :)

So recently  i heard about this company called " My lip stuff "  Pretty simple name...alot of AMAZING products.
I contacted them regarding a review  and they graciously responded by sending me three random tubes of natural lip balm.
The three Flavors i recieved were 1.)Strawberry milkshake .2.)Lemon Buttercream .and 3.) Cookies n' cream - YUM!
They all three smell AMAZING( my favorite..lemon buttercream.it's just got such a unique scent to it...)

They have over 500 lipbalm/lipgloss flavors..
here is just a few ( and a link to the rest )

 They also have 100% Natural VEGAN lip balm in a few selected flavors ( found here ) 


they also make 'smelly stuff' ,'bath stuff' , 'body butters'  and do gift baskets and bags.

I truelly believe that you should check these guys out and for only  $2.50 , get a stick or two of lip balm and try it out!! you won't regret it!! 


GIVEAWAY - Oh yeah, there is a giveaway :) One random winner will win a 6 pack of lip balms ($13 value) of the companies choosing!!
ALL ENTRYS MUST INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS!
MANDATORY ENTRY
Go to Mylipstuff.com  and tell me what flavor of lipbalm would interest you most.
LIKE   them on facebook    
and then tag them in a status about the contest ( you may do this once a day til the contest ends on JUNE 11th.)
Follow me with google connect ( this is worth 3 entrys. repost the entry comment three times )

*The views and opinions on this blog are 100%  my own. i was sent three tubes of lipbalm for review, no other compensation was given*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her tips Lip Products face