Friday, August 28, 2015

Favorite Products for Twins -

Today I'm going to write about my favorite products that I have used from Birth - Now ( 10 months )

First are the Fisher-Price Papasan Cradle Swings
These are AMAZING for use from newborn to (Around)6 months...once your baby starts sitting up though... the baby ALWAYS finds ways to escape    ;) 

I got to use them until around 7 months.

 Best to take whenever we went to visit family and friends and the babies love the taggies on it!!!



Moving on to learning to sit, and playing we use the Summer Infant 3-in-1 Activity and Booster SuperSeat


This thing is PERFECT for contained play when mom needs to get something done, or for feeding  using the detachable snack tray . . . . . My daughters love gerber puffs and This seat is perfect for using when it is snack time, contains the puff mess. 

We are not fans of walkers and jumperoos, but we did like the exersaucer, although my girls only liked it for a few weeks, and decided they dont want it anymore. 





No comments: