Wednesday, December 22, 2010

judy bag company on etsy

*i was sent one bag for review no other compensation was given*

How many of us have lovely little girls? I know,most of us,huh?
Well Bailey is going through a phase where she likes to carry things around,so when i came across judybagcompany on etsy, i knew i had to get my hands on one of her bags.

Aren't these the CUTEST things Ever.
I chose to get bailey a hot pink bag with black tulle( sorry,no photos yet) with her name on it.it's soo cute! Its perfect to put her snack baggies and a drink in and she can carry it around so she has it when she wants it.

WELCOME to the Judy Bag Company, Etsy Shop. This is where you will find handmade handbags, purses, wallets, card holders, Baby bibs, Pacifier clips, aprons, children's clothing and much more.




I also do personalized monogramming and embroidery. This can be on an item you already own or one created by me. You can convo me for more details.



Can't find exactly what you want? Contact me and I will handcraft something just for YOU.



Please check back often, I am always adding new items.



Gift wrapping available on all Items.



I really love all of her items, i'm going to order another bag here soon so she has one incase one gets dirty :)

No comments: