Monday, December 13, 2010

Glee Gum-Review

*i was sent a glee gum kit and samples of the gum for review,no other compensation was given*

I know everyone loves gum.if you don't well then...WOW;lol :)
When i came across the "make your own"Chewing Gum Kit I just had to try it.
I approached the company and they sent me a make your own  kit.
This kit comes with everything you need for the gum
--Inside each Make Your Own Chewing Gum Kit you'll find: chewing gum base (containing natural chicle), confectioner's sugar, corn syrup, natural cinnamon and cherry flavors, a pan for softening the chicle gum base, instructions and the story of chicle.



I was very surprised when i made it. It came out tasting great, although the gum did stick alot and i only got about Half of the gum to be useable,but it was still GOOD! :)

Glee also makes a make your own chocolate kit, & make your own gummies kit.

I really recommend buying make your own kits,they'd be perfect for birthday parties or just a sleepover

No comments: