Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4inspiration

* I am a current Customer with 4inspiration and just placed three large orders,so i chose to do a review.I will not recieve any monetary compensation for this review*

DIVA.
My daughter-DIVA.
She loves to be pretty and stare at herself in a mirror.
I've been a fan of 4inspiration for quite sometime,and i've won a few freebies,so when we got a bit of extra money,i chose to order some items from 4inspiration.

She has a weekly(sometimes more than once a week) "steals & Deals" that she does and You can really get more bang for your buck at this time!!
My mother and i went shopping during TWO of her steals and deals and we purchased all of this!

















Look at all these gorgeous products,I absolutely love them!!Bailey is going to be so glammed out all the time now!!her prices are so amazing.you can get a custom tutu set for just $25.00 from miss angie!!!!!!

check out 4inspiration on facebook! Let her know you heard about her from amanda moshell!

No comments: