Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yantra Mat Review :)

* I was sent a Purple Yantra Mat for review, no other compensation was given.All opinions are 100% HONEST:)*

First, Let me Tell you...for the first time in my life, my whole body was RELAXED after using the yantra mat!

For those who wonder- The Yantra Mat is Plain & Simply put an Acupuncture Mat..
I know, i can feel the crazy glare's...Acupuncture??Like you REALLY want to lay on a mat of needles..Well, for one...the Yantra mat is ACTUALLY Plastic points, not sharp little needles that actually pierce the skin.

Each yantra mat has at least 8,820 effective pressure points -- more than any other mat on the market...

When i got the yantra mat I literally tore the package open, pulled it out, layed it on the floor, rolled my shirt up to my bra line, and layed down... HEAVEN.That's all..Heaven.. I felt soo amazing. It is clearly stated with the Yantra mat you will feel " warmth " and possible " tingly " while on the yantra mat..and guess what....That's A GOOD thing. The warmth and tingles simply mean your blood is flowing better which in turn means "improved circulation – and more nutrients throughout the body, including oxygen. This in turn lowers your blood pressure, producing a deep sense of relaxation."

I am such a big fan of the Yantra Mat already and i've only had it since the 9th! I use it every day,4 times a day for 20 minutes each time!It works WONDERS.Lately, i've been having some back and neck problems, and i can honestly say that the only time my neck/back HASNT bothered me is when i am laying on my Yantra Mat.......
I really, REALLY recommend the yantra mat to anyone, especially those who have high-stress levels or back or neck problems!!

If you would like to find out more about the yantra mat,or would like to buy one for yourself ( DO IT! You wont regret it!) Please, check out http://www.yantraway.com -
Also, Be sure to follow them on facebook and twitter

No comments: