Sunday, September 26, 2010

David's Cookie's Review!

You know when your UPS guy brings you a package and says that he always orders from them, that the cookie's must be good... and that's just what happened to me.

I was laying on the couch,my doorbell rang and i knew it was my long-awaited package from David's Cookies. Now, Regularly, my beloved friend Mr.UPS guy drops off the packages and leaves, this time? No. He stayed to make sure i picked them up ( so they didnt melt or anything ) and when i picked them up he told me i'd really love them , he orders them for himself and his family quite often, and they are all big fans!

I eagerly opened the box with the help of my 14 month old little girl, and pulled out a nice, red tin full of cookies..... I was so excited! they were wrapped perfectly and packed tight so no chance of breaking through the nice long ride to my house  :-)  I was sent the 1 lb tin to review, which includes flavors chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter, Macadamia and White Chips (baked with Coconut), Oatmeal Raisin, Ginger Molasses..Bailey got to choose out our first cookie, and she pulled out a peanut butter cookie. Now , anyone who knows me knows i LOVE peanut butter anything, peanut butter cookies are my favorite, but they have to be like my grandma made them..David's Cookie's .....well they are like my grandma made them, i dont know how they do it , but they make them taste soooooooooo wonderful i could eat a 5 lb. tin of just peanut butter cookies!! My mom, JT and I had all the cookies eaten in 48 hours, with the help of bailey who decided she could much on one while mommy wasnt looking. Now, Even though i LOVED the peanut butter cookie, i must say, the one i like most out of my tin was the White chocolate macadamia baked with coconut. It was sweet and salty and just..amazing. You could taste the coconut but it wasn't overbearing.All in all i give david's cookies 10/10......and Bailey agrees!!

David's cookies would be great to send to a family member for any occasion, or just because!

Be sure to check out David's Cookies...and like them on facebook!

No comments: