Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bambaroos on etsy. REVIEW

 * I was sent a bow and a crochet beanie for review, no other compensation was given!*


Bambaroo's is a shop on etsy that creates and sells beautiful hair bows,clippies,and Beanies.

I was sent a red beanie with a red and white dot bow for review.

I must say, i love the color red that she uses to make her hats, it is very bright and vibrant, and stays that way even after a few washes!! The bow is also very,very adorable! Red w/ white polka dots! Bailey absolutely LOVED wearing her hat ( and she actually left it on,which is uncommon for my 14 month old! )

Since my camera/computer is out of commission right now, I will show you some examples of her work!! :)

Here are a few hats,clippies,and bows and tutus she has created!!












Be sure to check her out on facebook, to be the first to know about sales and new items!

No comments: