Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tropical Traditions Review :)

you know, i always start off these blogs saying that i just " fell upon" the sites..which is true...but tropical traditions i LITERALLY fell upon, i was reading another blog's review about tropical traditions and accidentally hit the link and ended up on tropicaltraditions.com ..my life was forever changed ( seriously ).
If you know me, recently i have been trying to change up my life style- become more " eco friendly " and less " lets pollute the world".
I contacted  Tropical Traditions to do a review of their products ,and the graciously agreed to allow me to test all of their lip moisturizers..(okay, bailey tests those! ) and their Lavender Skin Exfoliator..
Lets start off with the skin exfoliator. It smells AMAZING and makes you feel amazing too!
I used it on my face as my face ALWAYS feel clogged up even when its been scrubbed with the strongest of soaps.......Let me tell you , my face has never felt so clean, so refreshed and so open ever before... This is one of the most amazing exfoliators ive ever found.
Now on to the lip moisturizer - amazing.it goes on so smooth and its so light even my little preemie daughter ( 11 months old ) can use it! ( and she needs it, her lips get soo chapped! )
I love tropical traditions and i think everyone should check their products out at http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/
they have everything from skin treatments to household good to organic food  and MOREE! :]

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

No comments: