Saturday, May 29, 2010

HINT water Review

Anyone who knows me knows that i love drinking water, and i especially love flavored water.I could go through a 24 pack of flavored water a day ( and i have once before ).
I recently came across this really awesome unsweetened,calorie free water called HINT and just HAD to try it.
I contacted Hint to do a review of their water and they sent me three bottles. One "Pomegranate-Tangerine" (thank's hint...pomegranate is my Favorite flavor of ANYTHING!)  a "watermelon" and a " blackberry"

First bottle for me to try? OF COURSE it was the pomegranate tangerine.. *opens bottle*.....*takes a sip*... AHH...refreshing . It has a small *hint* of flavor..It's barely there but it is there, and that's the way i like it.. i am not a big fan of the water's that make the flavor overpower the actual water.

Here is a quote from the hint website . "The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor. No sugar,No artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great. "

Hint water comes in 10 flavors
*Blackberry
*Strawberry Kiwi
*Watermelon
*Mango Grapefruit
*Pomegranate Tangerine
*Honeydew Citrus
*Rasberry Lime
*Lime
*Cucumber
*Pear

If you would like to learn more about hint  please feel free to
A.) Follow on Facebook
B.) Follow on Twitter
C.) Check out their youtube page
D.) Check out  their Blog
E.) Go to their Website

I truly recommend hint water to anybody that loves flavored water! Especially if you give your baby flavored water, this is the best option for them! :]


*I was sent three bottles of hint water for review, i was in no other way compensated for this blog. All opinions are 100% my own*

No comments: