Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bandangels Review

I recently found out about these really cute bandaids called bandangels. They come in a box of 20 and have three different bible verses on them -

I recieved a box today in the mail to review and  let me say ...they are the CUTEST things EVER.
My cousins are big on going to sunday school and bible camp, and they are for sure going to LOVE these bandaids when they see them ( 'cause they are also big on getting dirty and getting scraped up...but what boys aren't lol ) 
These bandaids are beyond unique, i highly doubt you will find any bandaid that compares to these...
I highly recommend these bandaids to anyone, but especially to those who work in a church ( They'd be great to stock up on during bible camp! )

Check out Bandangels online At facebook.com       
Check out their website .  
Follow them on Twitter -

No comments: