Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Glaceau 'vitamin water' XXX

No compensation was given, i just love this water- and thought i'd share it with my wonderful fans :)


Im not 100% sure if posted about my medical issues,so i apologize if im repeating my self. I have numerous medical conditions,but the two most difficult to handle are Neurocardiogenic syncope, and Postural orthostatic tachycardia.Both which mess with my heart rate,and my blood pressure.My doctor's constantly tell me i need to pump myself full of electrolytes,and lay off of caffiene.So, I went on a venture to find something good,that gives me the electrolytes i need,and tastes delicous..

I was at kroger one day, and i found " Glaceau Vitamin Water" XXX (Acai-blueberry-pomegranate) and bought one bottle to try . I took one sip,and i was hooked.it's so refreshing,and its just what i need. I wont lie, i drink like 3-4 bottles a day,even if i dont 'need' it ..it's too delicious to pass up.

Every trip to the store, on the top of my list is more XXX Vitamin water.......I really recommend it,whether you have NCS/POTS like i do,or if your just an active person who needs to stay refreshed----You can find Vitamin water at kroger for sure,i'm unsure where else you can buy it though! they do sell more than the XXX but its my favorite flavor,so its featured here :)



Check Vitamin Water out on Facebook :]

No comments: