This past summer, my friend had signed her sons up for swimming lessons, and i attended it one time with her and fell in love, so i dragged bailey out and she went swimming too.
We went for the first three days, and then my arms started hurting from constantly carrying her in and out of the water and swimming through the pool with her.
I was looking at the swimways website and instantly fell in love with their items, so i asked to do a review. They graciously agreed and sent me two items.
The first item i recieved was the baby spring float activity center w/ canopy .
Which includes the following-as stated by SWIMWAYS!
- Mesh play space for toys and splashing.
- Dual inflation chambers and low seat enhance security.
- Three-position adjustable, removable canopy offering UV protection.
- Interactive play station with activities for every developmental stage.
- Octopus arms hold toys baby can touch and activate: squeaker, rattle, stacking rings, teether and soft touch star.
- Folds easily for storage in included carry bag."
I fell in love with it when i saw it, and blew it up just to see how much room it would take up. It was 100% the perfect size for bailey, so i took it to the pull and put her in it and MAN did she just swim and swim in it, she loved playing with all the little toys attached.She also loved being miss independant and not needing mommy to help her out! She swam in it the whole 45 of class and was very content and happy. I really recommend this for any person with kids who have good control of their head for long periods of time who will take the kids swimming..
The next item i recieved was the Spring Float Kids Boat
Which includes "
- Contoured inflatable and sturdy handles are perfect for the way kids play.
- Mesh interior is cool and comfortable.
- This floating pool toy comes in three assorted colors: pink, red/blue, blue/orange."
i was sent two items for review, no other compensation was given.all opinions are my own and 100% honest.