Sunday, September 19, 2010

Petals Couture Bowtique Review :)

*thank you to petals couture for providing this tutu dress for review*


First, Let me Show you the beautiful tutu dress bailey now owns - 

How cute is this?

Petals Couture Bowtique is a Boutique on facebook that creates and sells Tutu Dresses,halloween costumes and hair accessories.
For this review we were sent a tutu dress with crochet top and let me say, i LOVE IT! it's so cute and makes bailey look like a big girl (  lol  ).

It is supposed to fit to 18 months but since baileys short and fat, its a bit tight.. I have no doubt that once bailey starts to get taller it will fit her better......
I put this tutu dress on bailey, and of course she wanted to crawl around but, i made her sit down and gave her my cell so i could get pics. Look at how puffy this is. It would be perfect for a photoshoot ( I.E-First Birthday pictures) It's just thatttt cute!!!!!! : )

Here are a few other items that petals couture makes ;

Price $55.00 and up depending on size!

Price-$40.00


PRice $35.00 - Tutu Skirt and antennas included.



Be sure to like Petals Couture on facebook and Check out her Website. 

No comments: