Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cruz Creations Review

I was sent three bows to review, no other compensation was given

CruzCreation is a boutique on etsy that sells gorgeous bows of all size and colors.

The first bow i recieved was

this gorgeous flower loop bow! It's light pastel colors work so beautifully with numerous outifits.It looks especially cute paired with a white t- and jeans! or a denim overall dress!
its sturdy, and withstood baileys tugging, throwing and chewing (teething central station!)
This is the first bow that she left in her hair for longer than two minutes, she wore it all through our local save-a-lot store !

the next bow was this gorgeous little newborn size bow

I love the colors and the sparkles, the rose is a porcelain rose with a ribbon center and its so gorgeous. It sparkles in the son and withstands the shaking, tugging, and chewing of my punkin girl!

the final bow i recieved was an orange bow with a flower, let me say...i LOVE the color orange, its gorgeous, it shines, and its perfect for my little blonde hair-blue eye god-daughter OR my red-hair brown-eye daughter!!! : ]
you should definitly check out cruz creations : }

No comments: